The Coronavirus is affecting all of us in different ways.
As a startup business focused on bringing organisers and participants of sport together in an effort to get everyone
active and healthy, this is the time when creativity and the ability to adapt is crucial.
As a result, over the past few weeks we’ve been busy working on something completely new.
Simply lookout for the new section on the app called Online where you’ll
find a growing list of upcoming and recurring live online workouts.
After all, active is for everyone.
At Orfi Active we’ve identified a problem, and we’ve solved it. We’ve created a platform for people to easily organise, manage and discover a variety of sports and fitness activities in the UK.
It really is as simple as that – we’re just matchmakers between organisers of sport and potential participants.
We firmly believe that the best way to get people engaged in sports and fitness activities is to remove the barriers they face to do so. And in 2020, that means providing them with a simple, free-to-use digital platform.
The Orfi Active app does just that, combining an intuitive, admin-cutting tool for creating and managing sports and fitness session, and a clear, recognisable map and search system for participants to find and join activities near them.
We've launched the app early this year, and are aiming to build a strong and vibrant network of collaborators and an engaged audience.
Alongside this we have other branches to the company – Orfi Media, our digital marketing and branding agency and a number of smaller ventures.
In other words, there’s plenty to wrap your head around, and plenty to keep you busy!
We have a small team who have been working on the project for a long time. Now we’re looking for help as we take our products to the next level.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who can bring value across the board to our content and media output.
On a day-to-day basis, the successful candidate will be contributing to managing social accounts, doing creative design work and helping with marketing strategies going forward.
They will also have great scope for assisting in the ideation and creation of marketing and media campaigns, and will be able to develop skills across the marketing spectrum.
More than anything, we’re looking for an enthusiastic team player, who is happy to get their hands dirty with whatever is necessary to grow the brand.
- Great eye for design and aesthetics.
- Full knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Use of best UI / UX practices
- Social media savvy, with a knowledge of the hows and whys related to major platforms.
An eagerness to learn and grow is essential – we’re not looking for the finished product, but the right candidate will be someone who is passionate about branding and marketing and thirsty to improve their skills.
- Confident behind a camera, whether taking photos or shooting video.
- An interest in, and knowledge of, sport would be a plus.
- Good copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, Wordpress and/or Webflow
- Have experience in working with tools such as Slack, Trello, GSuite and Git
What we offer
- Market salary + equity considerations in the future
- The opportunity to get real hands-on experience and see immediate impact.
- The chance to establish a role in a young company with ambitious future plans.
- City centre office location with darts and table tennis.
- Free fruit.
- 50% off gym membership.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org